- Madrid – Source: travelistic – "videos for travelers" – "the best travel video site on the web"
- Madrid Spain – search results – Source: blinkx – "is the world’s largest and most advanced video search engine."
- Madrid Spain – search results – Source: zoomandgo – "experience your world"
- Madrid, Spain - Travel Videos and MP3s – Source: TravelPod® – "The web's original travel blog."
- Madrid Travel Videos – Source: Tripfilms – "Travel Inspired"
- Madrid Videos – Source: Virtual Tourist – "Real Travelers • Real Info"
- Madrid Video Tour – Source: whatmadrid.com – In English, French, German, Spanish
- Around Madrid City ( English)
- Knowing the City
- Madrid of the Future ( English )
- Museo del Prado
- Park Parque del Retiro ( Spanish )
- Madrid Zoo ( Spanish )
- Source: TRUVEO – "search video across the Web"
- Passport to Europe: Hidden Madrid – "Samantha Brown's sweet tooth leads her to a strange place looking for cookies." – "This video was originally found on Travel Channel"
- Madrid: Art Capitol of Spain – "Kate shows us Madrid's World class museums."
- Passport to Europe: Madrid's Nightlife – "In Spain they eat dinner very late, and Samantha Brown tries to adjust her inter nal clock to Madrid time." – "This video was originally found on Travel Channel"
- Source: You Tube – "Broadcast Yourself™"
- From: watchmojo.com – "Web Video Magazine"
- Travel Guide -- Madrid, Spain – Added: June 01, 2006
- From: vaibrasilvai
- The Secrets to Madrid – Alfredo Garcia, Concierge, InterContinental Madrid – Added: January 31, 2007
- From: Yaiyasmin
- Madrid 1: Going MAD! – Added: November 13, 2007
- Madrid 3: A Supermarket – Added: November 20, 2007
- SEE ALSO:
* = Blog entry has been updated.
The above links are current. If anyone has any suggestions for other sites, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry. For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using
NOTE: If you want me to reply to your comment or request for further information by email, please include your email address in a separate comment. I will NOT publish any comments with an email address in it.
One or more of the above links and/or blog postings contains "Sound clips". When you see the words "Sound clip" or the plus sign in red "+", please turn on the speakers on your PC. I have tried to indicate wherever there is an embedded "Sound clip" within these respective listings.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of the above links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for now. Adiós, Ben
Author and blogger of Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is a Spanish saying, author unknown.
"ojos que no ven, corazón que no siente."
"out of sight, out of mind."